The objective of our Colosseum Academy is to provide continuous education to our staff to ensure outstanding care for our patients.
Colosseum Dental Group is committed to ongoing learning, education and development of our clinical teams and ultimately constantly improving the quality of services to our patients. Colosseum Academy offers a unique Continuing Education model for dentists at a global, world-class level.
The Colosseum Academy umbrella covers all learning and development (L&D) activities for all categories of staff in the Group.
Focus Trainings are all L&D activities in our markets and will be coordinated under Colosseum Academy.
Master Curriculum Program is a unique scientific-based post-graduate education model for dentists using online and onsite capabilities. Our philosophy is to bring evidence-based biological and clinical knowledge within different dental disciplines to our dental team and ultimately refining the excellence of dental services to our patients.
The program will provide modules within all dental disciplines—basis in our new state of the art hands-on training centre in Oslo. The new digitalized Master Curriculum Program will be provided through this website.
The new digital platform is being built as a powerful tool for learning and development of all professional groups in Colosseum. After having participated in the online Master Curriculum Program, you will have the opportunity to attend our physical hands-on training in Oslo post-COVID-19.
How is the digital Master Curriculum Program structured?
- Each discipline will contain two modules.
- Each module includes 3 to 4 on-demand lectures on a video format with hands-on demonstrations.
- The participants enrolled in these courses will have 30 days to learn from the lectures and meet the teachers after this period on a 2 hours webinar for questions, discussion, and additional information.
- The participants will receive a certificate and be eligible to participate in the onsite hands-on course in Oslo on the specific module and discipline.
- The first disciplines available will be Endodontics, Prosthodontics, and Surgery.